Before you enter Deepest Hell, please read and understand the following:
1. Legions: Deepest Hell is an UNOFFICIAL Fanclub, run by Die Hards, exclusively for fellow Die Hards. If you are not a Die Hard fan of classic VENOM, don’t bother attempting to join.
2. This Fanclub was founded by JDT (John & Daniela Parry and Thomas Herou), and is being hosted here on Site Of The Hydra. The discussion part of DH is on the Facebook social media site
3. This Fanclub is a zero profit club, set up for the enjoyment of like-minded Freaks. There are no joining or subscription fees of any kind involved. On the very rare occasion that we end up in the black with new merchandise, these funds will be put towards shipping costs, etc, for the competitions we run exclusively for the fanclub.
4. There will be no anonymous members in this Fanclub. The memberlist may contain people using user names as opposed to real names, but these people will either be known to us, or at the very least be known to existing and trusted members of the Fanclub. To help enforce this, the only way for people to gain membership will be by contacting the creators of this Fanclub through Facebook (details and links are available on the next page(s) of this section).
5. The criteria for being a member of this Fanclub is simple – you MUST be a true fan of classic VENOM! If you are a cool person who likes to join in with some friendly Venomous interaction, your chances of gaining admission to Deepest Hell will be much improved!
6. If you should be fortunate enough to gain admittance to Deepest Hell, you may very well be disappointed to see something you would like to have, but is no longer available. For example, there was a limited number of member shirts printed for initial fanclub members in 2012, but the first shirts are long gone. A second Deepest Hell shirt was created early in 2014, but at the time of writing this, there are not too many left. The only guarantee for new members is that they will get a downloadable print-at-home member certificate, free of charge.
7. If you have any problem with any of the above, please carry on your surfing elsewhere. However, if you can abide with our conditions and would like to join or just look around, you may enter our Deepest Hell below!
A few words about the beginnings of Deepest Hell, why it exists, and what the ultimate Venomous goal is!
The most important part of any Fanclub is the members - and we have The Satanic Royalty of V Freaks right here!
Deepest Hell Shirts, Longsleeves, Pins, Patches, Flyers, Stickers, Picks.... Hell, we have even had DH Schnapps!
!! NEW !!
Apparently there was a pandemic going on so it was a while since the last Deepest Hell Fanclub meeting. That all changed on May 1st 2022 though......
There was several Deepest Hell Fanclub Meetings during 2016 - including Metal Assault Festival on January 30th
The first ever Fanclub meeting took place at Keep It True Festival in Germany on April 25th 2015. Photos and review below.